Turcon® Variseal® HF
- Excellent static axial (face) sealing for high pressure applications
- Withstands rapid temperature changes
- Excellent sealing in gas and fluids
- High performance materials with almost universal media compatibility
- No extrusion into gaps
- Excellent sealing on imperfect surfaces
- Simple installation
Turcon® Variseal® HF is the standard seal for axial (face) applications. It has a high spring loading, which gives excellent sealing integrity at low pressure and is available for both internal and external pressure.
The heavy helical spring in Variseal® HF makes it the best choice for vacuum, gas and low temperature flange sealing applications.
Typical Oil & Gas Applications Include:
|Operating Pressure||Maximum static load:|
|Temperature Range||-150 °C to +200 °C |
-238 °F to +392 °F
|Media||Compatible with virtually all media and gases|